Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pierce The Veil Announces Band Break Up!

Pierce The Veil Announces Band Break Up!

Today Piece The Viel's lead vocalist, Vic Fuentes, announced today on a local FM radio station that he plans on leaving the band after their past tour. Vic said "The band is great, the lifestyle is great and the fans are great, but I feel I would be better off pursuing my own solo career". Fuentes also said "I feel that I have matured out of these scene and I'm looking to make more challenging music". Sources tell us that Vic and brother Mike had many backstage fights during their past tour. I hope Vic rethinks this choice of breaking up one of the greatest bands that has ever hit the stage and that he and his brother can come together for the love of the fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment